Freckled Hen Parsley Seeds
Parsley makes a fantastic garnish. This Italian flat-leaf variety is easy to harvest by snipping leaves as needed or cutting down the entire plant to be hung and dried for winter use. Parsley will produce new growth all season long. Leave it in the garden for a second year to flower and attract beneficial insects and pollinators. Soak seeds overnight to help with germination when starting from seed in the spring.
- Where to plant: Plant parsley in an an area with full sun or partial shade and moist, fertile soil.
- When to start inside: Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before your last frost date.
- When to sow outside: Directly sow or transplant parsley in spring after the last frost.
- Packed for 2019
- 40 days to maturity
- The seeds chosen are the very same varieties Luke & Natalie grow in their garden.
- The seeds are are easy to grow by a beginning gardener & trusted by our fellow small farmers.
The Freckled Hen Collection, inspired by Luke & Natalie's life on Freckled Hen Farm, is a thoughtful collection of goods that are both beautiful & useful. This collection is sure to encourage folks to slow down & savor the somewhat ordinary - yet extraordinary - moments of life that go unnoticed unless we take the time to really appreciate them.