The Opinel No.6 is a utility knife with taste! This practical folding knife features a locking mechanism to keep the rust-free, stainless steel blade in place. A colored beechwood handle offers a comfortable grip & a classic touch. A wonderful gift idea for the hardworking individual who appreciates well-made tools.
The Opinel knife originated in France around the 1890s. A nostalgic design with a well-made wooden handle, this knife is known for its quality & classic style.
- Stainless steel blade & beechwood handle
- Available in sage, grey, + turquoise
- Includes leather hanging strap
- 6.5 inches long with blade out
- Blade is 2.75 inches long