Hello Cup & Liners
Go with the flow in a new way and try these eco-friendly, reusable, washable liners and menstrual cups.
Some helpful facts about the menstrual cups:
- They are made using top notch German medical grade thermoplastic elastomer, a type of plastic commonly referred to as TPE. TPE is fully recyclable at the end of its life, it is comfortable and soft to the touch and it is hypoallergenic – perfect for women who have silicone sensitivities.
- Hello Cups contain no rubber, latex, PBAs or heavy metals
- Colors used are certified food grade and comply with EU and FDA standards
- When well taken care of, it will last you 5 years
- FDA registered
- They can hold three times more than tampons
Some helpful facts about the reusable liners:
- They hold two tablespoons of fluid
- The top layer is made from 100% organic Indian cotton
- This cotton layer gives natural moisture absorption, breathability and easy care
- Beneath the top layer is the absorbent part and it’s made from 100% organic bamboo fleece which locks away fluid
- The third layer is waterproof and this ensures what’s locked away in the core stays there and doesn’t leak
- Liners are backed with another layer of 100% Indian organic cotton
- Includes two fastening domes on the wings and can be folded into a small square when not in use.
- Liners are handmade with love in an organic, fair-trade, family-run factory in India
- Recommended to wash liners in cold water in the machine or by hand and then line dry.
- The floral side is worn facing upwards (so you get to see its cuteness).
- Reusable liners do not contain adhesive like single-use ones. To prevent them moving around, using cotton underwear is recommended.