Freckled Hen Zinnia Seeds
An easy success for beginning gardeners, this mix will produce 2-3 inch double blooms in bright shades of red, pink, orange, yellow, and cream that can be harvested all summer long. Plants will grow 3 feet tall and branch, producing new buds as flowers are harvested. Pair these zinnias with sunflowers and cosmos for a perfect farm-fresh bouquet!
- Where to plant: Plant zinnias in an area with full sun and well-drained, fertile soil.
- When to start inside: Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before your last frost date.
- When to sow outside: Transplant zinnias into the garden after danger of frost has passed or directly sow once soil has warmed.
- Packed for 2019
- 75-90 days to maturity
- The seeds chosen are the very same varieties Luke & Natalie grow in their garden.
- The seeds are are easy to grow by a beginning gardener & trusted by our fellow small farmers.
The Freckled Hen Collection, inspired by Luke & Natalie's life on Freckled Hen Farm, is a thoughtful collection of goods that are both beautiful & useful. This collection is sure to encourage folks to slow down & savor the somewhat ordinary - yet extraordinary - moments of life that go unnoticed unless we take the time to really appreciate them.